Community IX is now operating in 10 locations in Atlanta!
CIX-ATL allows ISPs, content providers and enterprises to quickly, cost effectively and easily exchange IP traffic at several sites in metro Atlanta.
CIX-ATL is open to all participants with networks located in the facilities listed to the right.
- Extremely cost-effective compared with IP Transit
- Better performance and reliability
- Market-leading port pricing at 10G, 100G and 400G**
Until further notice, 1 or 2 10G ports are free for the first year! *
* Connections delivered in Digital Realty at 56 Marietta St or 250 Williams St will incur a $200/month charge, billed on an annual basis, to recover costs associated with connecting to the Digital Realty meet-me room.
** 400G available in select locations.
- DataBank (formerly zColo), 1100 White St SW, Atlanta
- Digital Realty (formerly Telx), 56 Marietta St NW, Atlanta
- Digital Realty, 250 Williams St NW, Atlanta
- EdgeConneX (EDCATL01), 1003 Donnelly Ave SW, Atlanta
- EdgeConnex (EDCATL02), 1101 Donnelly Ave SW, Atlanta
- Equinix (AT1), 180 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta
- Equinix (AT2/3), 56 Marietta St NW, Atlanta
- CoreSite (formerly Colo Atl/American Tower), 55 Marietta St NW, Atlanta
- Cogent Atlanta, 55 Marietta St NW, Atlanta (available via the CoreSite MMR)
- QTS Data Centers (Atlanta-Metro), 1033 Jefferson St NW, Atlanta
- QTS Data Centers (Atlanta-Suwanee), 300 Satellite Blvd, Suwanee
Please note: CoreSite (55 Marietta Street) MMR tie-pair situation resolved. Ports are available again at this location.