The Florida Internet Exchange (FL-IX) allows ISPs, content providers and enterprises to quickly, cost effectively and easily exchange IP traffic at several sites in south Florida.
FL-IX is open to all participants with networks located in the facilities listed to the right.
- Extremely cost-effective compared with IP transit
- Better performance and reliability
- Market-leading port pricing at 10G, 100G and 400G*
* 400G available in select locations.
- Databank (formerly zColo), 36 NE 2nd St, 7th Floor, Miami
- Equinix (MI1) (formerly NAP of the Americas), 50 NE 9th St, Miami
- Equinix (MI2), 36 NE 2nd St, 1st Floor, Miami
- Digital Realty (formerly Telx), 6th Floor, 36 NE 2nd St, Miami (Fiber access)
- South Reach Networks (formerly iM Datacenters), 36 NE 2nd St, 5th Floor, Miami (Fiber access)
- ColoHouse, 36 NE 2nd St, 4th Floor, Miami
- 365 Data Centers-Boca Raton (formerly Host.net), 3500 NW Boca Raton Blvd, Boca Raton
- 365 Data Centers-Fort Lauderdale (formerly Host.net), 3250 West Commercial Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale
- EdgeConneX (EDCMIA01), 2132 NW 114th Ave, Miami
- QTS Data Centers (Miami), 11234 NW 20th St, Miami